Welcome to the Peachtree BMW CCA
BMW Car Club of America – Peachtree Chapter
It doesn’t matter what model you drive. Whether you’re driving your first Bimmer, or your thirtieth, there are just certain subjects that interest only BMW owners. BMW CCA is where we explore all of them; it is where we fuel our passion for the marque with friendship, family and fun!
Our official mission is: to enhance the BMW experience for our members by providing services, support, information, and activities that promote camaraderie and encourage social awareness and responsibility. Unofficially, we’re a big support group for the Ultimate Driving Machine addiction. At the heart of our values is the promotion of motoring citizenship, lifelong driving skills and social responsibility. We live those values by actively supporting the BMW Car Club of America Foundation and its Tire Rack Street Survival Program.
Founded in 1969, BMW CCA has grown to become the world’s largest owner supported single-marque car club. Today, BMW CCA has 67 chapters nationwide, with more than 70,000 dues paying members mutually enhancing one another’s BMW ownership experience. As BMW’s most active and vibrant enthusiast organization, the club represents a lifestyle of passion and performance as powerful as the cars our members drive.
Members of the Club are eligible for exclusive vehicle rebates, discounts on BMW parts and service, admission to members-only events, and receive a copy of the Clubs 132-plus page magazine, Roundel, each month.
If you are as enthusiastic about driving your BMW as we are about ours, then this is your Club. Join the Ultimate Driving Club today!
BMW CCA enjoys a strong, yet independent relationship with BMW AG and its BMW of North America subsidiary. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a nine-member elected board of directors —four national officers and five regional vice-presidents who serve the interests of our chapters. Each chapter is an independent corporation chartered by BMW CCA. Our headquarters is in Greenville, SC.
Why Attend A Peachtree Chapter Driving School?
Driving Schools are one of the most exciting, entertaining, and educational events that you can participate in as a car enthusiast. They provide the student with the opportunity to operate his or her car at speed in a safe, controlled environment. The school will allow the student to experience, identify, and begin to master the art and science of car control and vehicle dynamics. In addition, you will discover that the event will be a venue for meeting new friends and having an enormous amount of fun.
So what makes a Peachtree Chapter Driving School different and so special? We believe that there are many reasons, but allow us to highlight some of the key features.
- We provide a lot of track time for students. Normally we operate a schedule that provides 4 sessions on track each day of the school. These sessions typically run about 25 minutes each. That’s more track time than many other schools offer.
- We provide personalized, in-car instruction from one of our highly experienced instructors. Our corps of instructors have been involved in high-performance driving and student instruction for many years and typically have gone through both driving skills training as well as specific instructor training involving teaching and communication skills. We are generally regarded as having the best instructor group in the field.
- We most often can pair you with an instructor that has specific experience in your car’s marque and type of vehicle. For example, if you have a front wheel drive car we can pair you with an instructor with front wheel drive experience. This is a very important advantage.
- Our instructors are at the event to help you. They are not preoccupied with racing or other activities during a Peachtree Chapter event. They are your instructor, that’s it. They have their own track time but that can be used to offer student rides so that you can gain an in-person perspective of “how it’s done”.
- We provide top-notch classroom instruction. We utilize a variety of classroom instructors so it does not become repetitive for returning students. All of these instructors are very experienced both in driving and in classroom teaching. Separate, interactive classroom sessions are held for each experience level group and provide a wealth of information that can be implemented on track with your in-car instructor. Plus we hold it in an air-conditioned classroom at Road Atlanta!!
The Peachtree Chapter has been offering Driving Schools for over 20 years and the feedback we receive from students and instructors tells us that we offer the best run, most student-focused schools available. The whole reason we do this is to provide you with the opportunity to LEARN HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRIVING, BE SAFE, and above all HAVE FUN!
Registration & Information:
- Registration (when open) and event specific information is available through MotorsportReg.com.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New to High-Performance Driving? What to Expect? (Download Word Document)
Student registration opens a week early for Peachtree BMW CCA members. Be prepared to provide current active membership information and proof if necessary.