Auto Storage Facilities
If you want more from a car club than a magazine or a web Forum, read on:
e3storage, llc. was formed in 2010 to give motoring enthusiasts a place to keep their toys, work on their toys, and get together with other like-minded enthusiasts and talk about cars, motorcycles, racing, restoration, or anything related to the hobby.
Friends were storing their weekend cars in self-storage units designed for old cardboard boxes and family “heirlooms”… without climate control and without a place to work on their hobby. Their daily driver was out in the weather so their prized collector car could have the garage. Race trailers were being stored in driveways, cul-de-sacs or neighbors’ yards.
At ‘e3’ our members are involved in various related hobbies and interests from local car clubs, track day organizations, sports car racing, custom cars, collector cars, motorcycles, weekend restorations, or were just car enthusiasts looking for a place to hang out, access workspace, and socialize with others with similar interests.
‘e3’ was formed to bring these interests together in a club environment… with over 12,000 square feet of ultimate garage clubhouse. You can also check out what we are up to on our Facebook page.
All members pay the access membership, but you can be a member without paying to store a vehicle at e3. Access membership gets you 24/7/365 access to the facility, lifts, common tools, work areas, and the lounge. You can use the website to reserve lift time and bring your car to e3 to work on it or just come and hang out (and enjoy watching other members work!).
As for equipment, everyone has their own hand tools (members often share them if you need something in particular). In the e3 pool of tools, we have air compressor, scissor lift, 2-, and 4-post lifts, engine hoist, oil drain, jack stands, trans jacks, hydraulic press, drill press. We add tools frequently based on demand or projects we are working on….
Indoor Storage Options
- Angle storage spaces are available and allow room to park a single car with room in front to keep some tools and parts. Additional tool storage spaces are available to keep tools and parts at e3 for your ongoing project.
- Garages are rectangular semi-enclosed spaces approximately 10′ x 20′. These have side walls to separate them from neighboring spaces. (No ceilings or garage doors since all of e3 is sprinkled and a roof would create an issue!).
- Work is not allowed in the angle spaces for the safety of neighboring cars – the vehicle can be moved to one of 3 work areas. Work is allowed within the garages.
Outdoor Storage Options
Outdoor standard trailer parking is available for open or enclosed trailers, and RV or tow vehicle storage. Limited outdoor ‘daily driver’ storage is available.
Contact us with your specific needs and we will work up a quote and let you know what space(s) are available and when!
- 24/7 Member Access
- Access control, security cameras, alarm system
- Fire-sprinkled facility
- Ventilated, CO sensor-protected work area
- Flexible membership plans for Storage or Access Only
- Secure indoor storage
- Trailer & RV storage
- Motorcycle storage
- Tool storage
- Single car or multiple-car ‘garage’ solutions
- 4-post lifts available for garages
- Lifts and DIY Areas
- Lounge & conference room