- This event has passed.
Spring 2021 Driving School
February 27 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm EST
BMW CCA – Peachtree Chapter – Driving Events
Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA would like you to join us for our first drivers education school of 2021 at Michelin Raceway at Road Atlanta. This school will take place on February 27 – February 28th, 2021 on the full course.
- 2021 Student Registration Fees:
- Peachtree BMW CCA members $475
- BMW CCA members $475
- Nonmembers $525 (includes a one year membership with BMW CCA)
- Registration for the school will open on December 16th
Following the direction from our National BMW CCA Office, in-car instruction has been prohibited for the foreseeable future. The Peachtree Chapter HPDE Committee and Board have been working to explore options for the Spring 2021 HPDE. We are committed to running a safe and enjoyable event for all participants.
With the in-car instruction prohibition, will follow the same format we did for the Fall 2020 event.
1) There will not be a novice run group for this event. This means that instructors are not going to be riding in the passenger seat of a student car.
2) We will NOT have a Friday open track day.
3) The run groups on Saturday and Sunday are being expanded and lengthened. Instructors will be split up to run during the A and B Run Groups.
4) In light of the lack of a novice run group and in-car instruction, Instructors will be charged for the open track driving on Saturday and Sunday. This is a fair trade-off for not having any obligation to ride with Students.
5) Guests will not be permitted to the event. We understand that some crew will be there for support…but this is a closed event. No spectators or ride alongs.
Due to BMW CCA national requirements we have had to make some changes to pricing. Each nonmember registration will include one year of membership with the BMW CCA. The Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA will handle all necessary filings once your registration is complete. Please be patient as the necessary information will not be submitted until registration for this event has closed.
You can check the status of your registration by visiting the “dashboard” section of your drivers account, and confirmed participants will receive a link to the confirmation package via email, at least two weeks prior to the event, containing the medical, technical inspection, and other materials you will require prior to the school.
We hope to see you in February!
Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA Driver School Committee
- Jason Courant – DE Chairman
- David Harrison – Chief Instructor
- Mike Sewell – Chief Registrar